Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Fire Oubreak Hits Oriental Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos. See Photos


There was a fire incident recently at Oriental hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos. The fire outbreak which was reportedly caused by the generator house, was put out by men of the state Fire service and officials of the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency LASEMA. According to reports, no life lost. ..



Reactions:

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Sign in to your google account to comment below to stand a chance to win free airtime in our weekly giveaway

Matched Content



You Also can follow us on Twitter and IG: @slimxclusive, Join Thousands of Subscribers on Our BBM CHANNEL: C000A7850 and like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/slimxclusive1. Thanks.