PHOTO: Man Arrested In Lagos After Poisoning Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup With ‘Sniper’
Gordon Daniel, a resident of Ajegunle, was accused by his neighbour, Saidat Shakiru, of pouring ‘sniper,’ – an insecticide – in a pot of soup she was cooking on Tuesday.
The complainant said that she had left the soup on fire, to attend to another issue, only to return and discover that the soup reeked of sniper.
The accusing finger was pointed at Daniel as he was the only resident of the compound at home when she was cooking.
The Nation gathered that Shakiru alerted the landlady who resides on the topmost floor of the storey building as well as her husband who was at work before the matter was reported to the Baale of Aiyetoro street, Saheed Fakunle.