Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Explosion Rocks Jobak street, Elere, Agege, Lagos - Photos




According to Our sources, The  said  the fire was caused by an electrical spark, the fire was mildly tamed till the fire fighters arrived. Fortunately, no one was hurt, the house was empty before the fire. Apparently there's nothing left in the building.

 My condolence to the occupants of the house





Reactions:

0 comments:

Facebook Comment:

Post a Comment

Sign in to your google account to comment below to stand a chance to win free airtime in our weekly giveaway

Matched Content



You Also can follow us on Twitter and IG: @slimxclusive, Join Thousands of Subscribers on Our BBM CHANNEL: C000A7850 and like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/slimxclusive1. Thanks.