Thursday, April 28, 2016
Home » metro life , naija news , terrorism » Wicked! Man Relaxing in Front of His House Set Ablaze by Unknown Men in Katsina (PHOTOS)
The man pictured above narrowly escaped death after he was set ablaze while receiving fresh air outside his house in Katsina. Recounting how it all happened, Mr. Muhammad Lawal who is currently in a critical condition at the Katsina General Hospital said the weather was so hot that he decided to sleep outside his house at night when he suddenly felt someone pour gasoline on him and set him ablaze. He began to scream for help but before people could come to his rescue, he has sustained first degree burn. Muhammad is asking the general public to come to his aid as he does not have fund to foot his medical bills. You can find Malam Lawan Katsina General Hospital, patients group room 3, bed 11.
You Also can follow us on Twitter and IG: @slimxclusive, Join Thousands of Subscribers on Our BBM CHANNEL: C000A7850 and like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/slimxclusive1. Thanks.